BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

some present for U!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Don't Wanna Sleep

Yea, that's right!
I'm stay night O__0
Yea....That's what my brother say
I don't understand but...
I juz pretend to understand! LOL!
^_^

~I'M NOT SLEEPY~
coz i drink some hot tea...
it makes me not sleepy
LOL!

i juz want to accompanied my brother
he's doin his homework
that his teacher
gave him a months ago
LAZY BONES!
but on a second thought...
he did his homework so fast!!
Faster than me!


Honestly....
i hate to do homework
so that's why it take me soooo much time to finish it
2 days not enough!
hahaha!
especially> HIS.TO.RY
i really hate it!
i felt so sleepy and too lazy to do it!
Lol!

Okieee....
Bye now!~

3 comments:

  1. hahaha baek kakak yo huhu...
    yea! i really agree with u don want to erm..mlah wak omwork hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!
    memang ler...
    lebih2 lagi sejarah!!
    huhuhu! jadi mls giler!!
    ^O^

    ReplyDelete

~don't judge a book by it's cover!~

Search ~